MP#24 – Learn to spell your name right asshole
Click HERE to listen to the new episode!
In today's episode we finally make good on our promise last episode to get back to focusing on video games and other nerd shit. We had a lot to say last episode and didn't get to it all, so we come out swinging shitting on Sony, AAA gaming in general, and beyond.
Topics contained within but not limited to:
- We have highlights now! Check out bite sized clips of our show over at Odysee or on fedi at @email@example.com
- How the fuck are Canadians supposed to afford a PS5?
- 10grans isn't worth 25 cents anymore.......
- Ranting about AAA games. How did the bar get so low? It isn't nostalgia
- Matrix (the chat protocol) really isn't that bad anymore. Dielan explains.
- Fuck Discord, also join ours.
- Brief mention of Cards Against Humanity for some reason
- Victim and Sarge discuss GENSHIN IMPACT. The Chineese action RPG featuring Gacha mechanics that has taken the world by storm. Victim has but double digit hours into this game during the first week (when this was recorded) and lays out the player experience, meanwhile Sarge gives his take on the fairness of the gacha with numbers and math, or something like that.
- Dielan drinks a little too much Soju while listening to a lengthy explanation of Genshin Impact.
@Dielan@shitposter.club mentions in his rant about Matrix mentions that you should absolutely NOT create an account on Matrix.org's server to try it out. It is a bloated server where most of the accounts are. Which goes against the spirit of decentralization. Instead consider creating an account on blob cat maintained by @firstname.lastname@example.org or on iddqd social maintained by @NEETzsche@iddqd.social, or if you are invested in this consider hosting your own server.
If you want to know more about Genshin Impact without playing it yourself (it is free after all) consider checking out Victim's Twitch stream or checkout a totally new streamer, and longtime friend of the show Jimmynoobtr0n.